This course starts in September 2019 and runs for one year.
- You will require two GCSEs at grade 2/E or above or equivalent qualifications, together with a good school report
- You will also be required to complete a favourable interview
- In addition, you should have a good general standard of health. Most chronic conditions (e.g. asthma, epilepsy) would prevent an individual from having a successful career within the Public Service sector
You will achieve
- NCFE Level 1 Diploma in Entry to Uniformed Services
- Functional Skills – subject and level to be determined
This Introductory Public Services BTEC Diploma is designed to equip you with a practical and theoretical foundation for careers in the uniformed public services. You will also gain an understanding of this industry in general and an insight into the various career options available to them. We have close links with the Police Force, Fire Service, Military and other public sector organisations. You will also take part in practical team building exercises and leadership activities, which include visits to the Services.
To find out more or to apply: