- Learners will be aged between 16-24 years old
- There are no formal requirements for this course
You will achieve
- Award/Certificate or Diploma in Skills for Employment and Further Learning
- Functional skills or GCSE in English and maths
Foundation Learning is predominantly a 16-18 provision but is also suitable for:
- 14-16 learners (school and EHE)
- 19-24 year old learners who have an Educational Health Care Plan (EHCP)
Foundation Learning is a flexible study programme that gives you the opportunity to try different things at Entry Level (1-3) or Level 1. You will follow a bespoke study programme, tailored to your needs. You will also spend time on placement in a real work environment. The areas to choose from are as follows;
- Art and Design
- Hair and Beauty
- Health and Social Care
- Animal Care
- Sports and Recreation
Functional skills/GCSE Maths and English will also be studied.
How will I be assessed?
Mostly by assessment but some learners may take examinations in English and Maths
Where will I study?
What can I do next?
How to Apply:
Contact the Information Unit 01226 216 123 or