The apprenticeship in General Construction is available to 16 – 24 year olds that want to begin a career within construction. By completing this course you will gain the following:
- Level 2 Diploma in General Construction Operations
- Level 2 NVQ in General Construction Operations
- Level 1 Award in Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills Maths Qualification
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills English Qualification
- Other qualifications may become available during your course such as First Aid and Asbestos Awareness etc.
Length of course – 1 Year
Working hours – 30 – 37 per week
Wage – Apprenticeship Minimum Wage
Course starting – Courses are on going
No qualifications are required however candidates will need basic reading, writing and maths skills, be hard working and have good time keeping.
How to Apply:
Visit: http://www.bcbtraining.co.uk/apprenticeship and download the application form.