Brief overview of the role
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a Premium Home Care Provider operating across Yorkshire. This position is based in Barnsley and you would work towards your Business Administration Level 2 qualification.
Closing date 22 Feb 2019
Possible start date 04 Mar 2019
Hours: Working week Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm. Total hours per week: 37.50
Weekly wage: £138.75 Wages explained
Expected apprenticeship duration 52 weeks
Apprenticeship level Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
Reference number VAC001498391
Duties to include:
- Deal with incoming and outgoing mail
- General administration duties including fax, photocopying, etc.
- Checking and input data information on to a google sheets, drive, etc.
- Deal with routine enquiries from the public, suppliers and staff in other departments
- Placing orders for departments, such as PPE, team meetings
- Receive and communicate messages, including taking meeting minutes
- Clerical support to all areas of the business
- Maintain records on Lotus Home Care’s paperless system
- Deal with routine correspondence including checking mail
- Work with due regard to health and safety requirements
- General admin and maintaining tidiness of the office
- Meet and greet with clients and members of the public
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
Good customer service skills
- Polite and professional
- Work well as part of a team
Desired qualifications No specific qualifications are required.
Future prospects Long-term career opportunities are available with this employer and excellent progression opportunities to higher level qualifications are available through Independent Training Services. Apprenticeships are a fantastic way of gaining nationally recognised qualifications and transferable skills with long-term career prospects and progression routes. If you aspire to work in the administration sector and have a real drive to succeed, apply today and start your career.
About the employer LOTUS HOME CARE
Lotus Home Care is a friendly and compassionate premium home care provider operating across Yorkshire in Barnsley, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Leeds, Sheffield and Rotherham. Our skilled team provide personalised care and assistance at home to the elderly.
We individually tailor our services through care plans to cater for specific needs. We always aim to bring a unique, personalised and expert angle to the domiciliary care we provide our customers.
Address: Barnsley Business & Innovation Centre Innovation Way Barnsley S75 1JL
Training to be provided
- As part of this apprenticeship you will gain your level 2 Diploma in Business Administration which will be delivered entirely at the place of work, both on and off the job by Independent Training Services
- The apprenticeship standards also include functional skills qualifications in maths and English when required
Training provider: INDEPENDENT TRAINING SERVICES LIMITED
Contact Lisa Tidy 01226 295471 email@example.com